PlayStation Livery Editor

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I noticed on the Livery Editor video last night that the orange warning line at the top of the train and some warning stickers were present on the unpainted model.

This wasn’t the case previously. Has this been added to the livery editor so it is automatically applied to new liveries.

It would be great if it has.

It would also be great if warning stickers and any other indicators, such as train weight, lifting positions etc were already applied to the unpainted model. This would make a finished livery look more realistic as all the appropriate sticks and information indicators would be visible too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

You mean the orange line on the 395 ? That annoys me too

3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I like the Orange line. It needs to be part of British liveries, to warn of the overhead cables, having it on the unpainted model so it becomes part of your livery saves us having to do it ourselves.

4. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Yeah it seems to be coming pre existing now which is definitely nice, whilst the orange caution line is easy to replicate, the warning signs become very low res when they get too small, unlike the ones that are ‘baked in’ to the units.

• Like Like x 1