Bassmaster 2022 Load Out Bug

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by bloodtheory, Oct 31, 2021.

1. bloodtheory

bloodtheory Member

This ones a bit convoluted. Xbox Series S
    Make a new loadout from the load out management screen. Go to any lake and select that load out. Launch the lake. Rods are there, everything works fine.
    Quit the lake back to main menu.
    Go to loadout management and delete the new load out.
    Go to any lake and none of them will load.(as in you can launch it, but its stuck on a perpetual loading screen.) After some looking around, I found that I couldn't select any other loadout from the lake launch screen ( even the hand icon is missing)

Work around
    Go back to the loadout management menu, recreate a new loadout.
    Go back to lakes.
    The hand icon is back and you can select any of your other loadouts.
    Select the top loadout and launch the lake. Works fine.
    From there, you can return to the loadout management menu and delete the new loadout without any further issues.

2. DTG Benjamin

DTG Benjamin Staff Member

Hi, is this an issue that happens because when deleting your load out, it takes your total number of set ups on that load out to less that 3?

3. bloodtheory

bloodtheory Member

It is not. I still have the same 3 default loadouts. This is a fourth loadout. From what I can tell, its because the curser is still trying to select a loadout that you have deleted. I'll reproduce the bug and send some screen shots.

4. bloodtheory

bloodtheory Member

20211101_115110.jpg 20211101_115122.jpg 20211101_115235.jpg 20211101_115252.jpg 20211101_120510.jpg These are with 4 loadout setups. As you can see, there is a little had icon pointing to your selected loadout. Once you delete that fourth loadout the hand vanishes and you can no longer select any loadout. This cause the lake to get stuck on a loading screen. The only way out is to restart.
    Once you've done that, you have to go remake that fourth loadout. From there you can select you loadouts again ( the hand is back). So long as you have one if the top loadouts selected everything works fine. You can delete your 4th loadout without worry. This bug is 100% repeatable. And, unless you follow the steps to undo it, it will lock you out 100% of the time.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021