1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loco Brakes Keep Resetting To Another Type

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bug Reports' started by steadfast, Jul 24, 2018.

1. steadfast

steadfast Member

If you use the auto brake, when leaving and returning to the driving seat the game resets it to the loco brake. Every single time. Nearly had several SPADs as a result, with the loco brake insufficient to stop the train. Happening on North East corridor (all locos) and I think the 66 too.
    Really annoying to have to scroll through he brake types with X every time you return to the cab.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  2. Gamborg

Gamborg Active Member

I agree. It would be nice if the selected brake type didn't change back to the loco brake when you get out of the chair. Hopefully DTG can implement this in a future update so the brake setting is remembered. I'll file a feature request / bug report for it.

3. Duroses

Duroses New Member

Agree. Another scenario derailed tonight because of this. So damn frustrating.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  4. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Have any of you sent a ticket to Dovetail Games Support?

5. Gamborg

Gamborg Active Member

Yes, I created a ticket last week. My request was recorded for review with the relevant department but they couldn't guarantee it would be implemented although they agreed that it would be a sensible idea for added realism and general ease of use.

So fingers crossed...

6. steadfast

steadfast Member

Sensible idea for added realism?
    Crikey, it's more than a little unreal. It's flipping annoying, and yet another part of the game that's broken!