Loco Dlc

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by andyscotland, Nov 10, 2022.

1. andyscotland

andyscotland Well-Known Member

As it is now essentially announced that new routes will cost £30 going forwards and whilst we understand the various reasons why, do we think that DTG Alex (and his wider team, sorry alex) should bear in mind the fact that £30 might be a a stretch for some folk right now for a new route so could therefore also put some weight behind making loco DLC as a potential future (slightly less expensive) revenue stream alongside producing new routes? I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that certain routes perhaps lack the locos that we might like to see on said routes anyway?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
  2. matt#4801

matt#4801 Well-Known Member

The price for me ain't an issue but this ain't the right place to discuss it as there are various other threads. I do agree that we need a lot more loco DLC, especially if we are getting one loco with a route, just to further beef things out.

• Like Like x 3
  3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Some people pay £30 for a taxi to a night out, so the value of a DLC is relative.
    Agreed we need more Loco and MU assets as this would help expand the routes we have, but then you also need to remember that new trains means new timetables and these may have new issues...

• Like Like x 1