PC London Commuter Bugs

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Asheix, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Asheix

Asheix Active Member

I have played London Commuter for a few hours and noticed bugs and issues fairly early on.

1. AWS doesn't always sound and made me wonder why the emergency brake had been applied.
    2. I think there is a speed error on the HUD just outside (London bound) of East Croydon which says 60MPH but it actually becomes 45MPH.
    3. I was riding as a passenger and about a mile out from Redhill, my train stopped at a red light. Naturally, I opened up the map to see what was happening and I noticed another train stopped at a red light. I moved down the map to Redhill station, and there were 2 trains on one platform. I got out of the cab, started a screen recording and went to investigate. As the video shows, a GWR Class 166 was stopped at a green light with its doors open, and either that train of the Southern Class 377 was half an hour late to Gatwick Airport.
    4. Mind The Grand Canyon Between the Train and the Platform! I believe this issue was spotted on a live stream but I will mention it just in case. At Merstham station, the gap between the train and the platform is huge, and NPCs fall into the gap before shortly disappearing. Mind the Gap!.jpg
    5. Cruise control didn't seem to work properly and my train slowed down to a stop on full power on a 90MPH stretch of track. I use this on East Coastway, and never I have ever seen this happen.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. stp9640312

stp9640312 New Member

I also encountered the third issue in this article. When riding as a passenger, some AI GWR class 166 stuck at Redhill Station with its doors open, causing trains stopped on the road. Players need to close the 166's doors manually to make trains move. The 166s may stuck at Redhill and Reigate. Hope this can be fixed.