London Commuter & Harlem Line Red Light Issues!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Randy H- NYC, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Randy H- NYC

Randy H- NYC New Member

Gatwick Express train route # 1M03 from Brighton to London Victoria at 17:46 GMT stuck at a red light behind a Southern Local Train at Wandsworth Common Station just South of Clapham Junction on Xbox One. And continuing red light issues on Harlem Line like Train # 616 of an M3A express from North White Plains to Grand Central Terminal still stuck on red light behind Train # 316 of an M7A Local Train and another M7A train behind the train I was controlling which was 616. Is there an ETA on a fix of these Red Light issues or is that still be worked on?

Photos are attached!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. cspencer553.cs

cspencer553.cs Member

Gatwick express #1mo3 and Harlem line # 616 im the same Stuck,dont know about a fix yet still looking for info.im on xbox series s ??

• Like Like x 1
  3. Randy H- NYC

Randy H- NYC New Member

Oh ok. I guess these things take time to fix!

• Like Like x 2
  4. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

With regards to the Gatwick one, did you give time for the service in front to move on ?, red lights when you have around 7 minutes and only just over 3 miles to go are not uncommon occurrences

• Like Like x 1
  5. Randy H- NYC

Randy H- NYC New Member

I waited for like a good 10 to 15 minutes during the time I played it and was still no movement on the left side of the tracks, but on the right side of the tracks which was mostly southern trains was moving like normal. This is the second time I have played this particular route because the last time I played this route which was back I think in March or April when this happened I actually waited like 30 - 45 minutes and was no movement then.

• Helpful Helpful x 1