Expansion London Commuter Remastered & Loco Packs.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by vboynton#5128, Oct 7, 2026 at 7:39 AM.

  1. vboynton#5128

    vboynton#5128 Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2025
    Messages:
    67
    Likes Received:
    108
    Today I suggest the London Commuter to be remastered (over the TVL as the next one) this is the highest demand remaster that we could have as the current route lacks what the BML should look like we need the improvements that are necessary to bring it back to life.
    This remaster would include a new timetable, new lighting, all the new features and if you are willing to pay extra £20 you could receive the remaster plus Class 319 & Class 455 EMU’s alongside the London Bridge, Tattenham & Caterham extensions which I thinks a fair price so free remaster but if you want the extensions you pay £20?. You get an extra LOAD of stations and two new pieces of traction.


    East Croydon - London Bridge Extension:

    East Croydon
    Norwood Junction
    Anerley
    Penge West
    Sydenham
    Forest Hill
    Honor Oak Park
    Brockley
    New Cross Gate
    London Bridge

    Caterham Branch:

    Purley
    Kenley
    Whyteleafe
    Whyteleafe South
    Caterham

    Tattenham Corner:

    Purley
    Reedham
    Coulsdon Town
    Woodmansterne
    Chipstead
    Kingswood
    Tadworth
    Tattenham Corner

    Fleet:

    Class 319

    upload_2026-10-7_7-28-36.jpeg

    Class 455

    upload_2026-10-7_7-30-25.jpeg

    The Class 319 & Class 455 are among the best trains to grace British rails. The Class 319 could be found speeding on the BML on Bedford - Brighton services were as the Class 455 can be seen on stopping services across the line.

    The remaster would be set between the introduction of Class 700’s onto the BML & The start of when the Class 319’s (one by one) were slowly starting to be moved onto the Sevenoaks services rather than Bedford - Brighton.

    Layers / Services.

    Southern Class 377 (All subclasses to be found & driven throughout the map)

    Thameslink Class 700 (Slowly being introduced on select services)

    Class 378 (On East London Services)

    And the rest I can’t remember I’m experiencing brain fog thanks for reading enjoy your day :)
     
    • Like Like x 2
  2. vboynton#5128

    vboynton#5128 Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2025
    Messages:
    67
    Likes Received:
    108
    I would also include West Croydon for the Sutton/Epsom/EpsomDowns & Pre Windrush services
     
  3. blibbles#5319

    blibbles#5319 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 8, 2026
    Messages:
    257
    Likes Received:
    367
    I'm all for this but I wouldn't guarantee that extensions are possible on this route or that it would be the right thing, given that it's already a really busy timetable and on TOD3 lighting, plus some basic scenery.

    A remaster and extension would require a new timetable, more new assets, upgraded scenery (especially at Reigate), new timetable layers and more services from more motive power.

    I like your suggestion but I just feel it would turn a decent (but not perfect) route into a lag poop show
     
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Folup1372#8582

    Folup1372#8582 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2023
    Messages:
    798
    Likes Received:
    617
    Exactly.
     
    • Like Like x 1

Share This Page