London Paddington To Penzance

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DANNYBOY2487, Mar 30, 2019.

1. DANNYBOY2487

DANNYBOY2487 Active Member

I know this will take time to build but i think this be a good route for TSW the route begins at Paddington then goes along the Great Western Mainline to Bristol Temple Meads or via Berks & Hants Line to Taunton but you can get to Taunton via Bristol as well. From Taunton you head toward Exeter St Davids going through Whiteball Tunnel built by the famous Engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel. From Exeter you travel down past the famous Seawall at Dawlish also built by Brunel. Then you travel through the South Devon Banks to Plymouth. After Plymouth you go across from Devon into Cornwall via the Royal Albert Bridge also built by Brunel. after you pass St Austell station you pass Burngullow where China Clay Freight trains come and go. soon you will arrive at your final destination at Penzance right next to the Coast. Trains on this route are Class 43 HST, Class 387, Class 800, Class 166, class 220/221 Voyager, Class 153, Class 150/1, Class 150/2, Class 158, Class 159, Class 143, Class 66, Class 70, Class 57 on Sleeper Services.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Tomas9970

Tomas9970 Well-Known Member

This route would be about 375 miles (603 km) long which is well beyond what is ideal for a TSW route. Where are all the maps, pictures, trains, gameplay possibilities and brief history if it's interesting? I mean if you want it, at least show how much you want it instead of just saying "well, let's make this route because it came through my mind a minute ago".

• Like Like x 4
  3. Big Papi34

Big Papi34 Well-Known Member

Don't know why someone would down vote this. This reply is quite true. If you want the route give information to the viewer don't make the viewer get information on your post. I'm from America so I know nothing about this route.

4. fabdiva

fabdiva Well-Known Member

Yes, People need to sell the route to the DTG minions who monitor this board. Include pictures, types of services, make a good impresion and hopefully it'll go on the shortlist of routes to make.