London To Brighton Dlc Bug-list

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by londonmidland, Oct 18, 2021.

1. mattwild55

mattwild55 Well-Known Member

• Conspicuous track missing at the entrance to the Reigate branch at Redhill (going from Redhill P3, over the crossover then immediately afterwards a rail is clearly missing)
    • 377 interior lights are still lighting up the cab
    • Wivelsfield PIS is the wrong way around on each platform
    • Purley Oaks has a pedestrian tunnel opening into a blank field if you use the underground subway walking between platforms
    • Several PIS issues to do with splitting trains / those with extremely long destination names not showing properly
    • PIS frequently shows services twice if they're going off-map
    • Reigate scenery issues as previously widely documented
    • GWR services don't get call-on signal to enter occupied platforms at Redhill after latest update causing permanent red lights / very long delays
    • All passengers getting off GatEx trains at Gatwick then being forced to run empty to Victoria
    And not strictly speaking bugs but I am surprised that Norwood Junction, Reedham and Coulsdon Town stations aren't included given they're so close to the main line (you even have to pull right up to where Norwood Junction is in reality to reverse some services into Selhurst depot).

2. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

And this is why I have no faith when they say SoS will get patched up. LtoB has been out nigh on a year now and apart from a bit of tweaking to reduce the number of red signal standoffs, pretty much beggar all has been done. Reigate (as mentioned) plus the various sections of lineside fencing missing. All stuff that could and should have been fixed within weeks of release and been pointed out.

In fact I am beginning to wonder if the real reason we are not seeing things on this or any other route fixed or improved, is that the editor is so inflexible once the route is “baked” you would pretty much have to start from scratch. That’s certainly the vibe I’m getting about the missing track sound on SoS.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alex_m30x#7297

Alex_m30x#7297 Well-Known Member

Sadly I am still getting crashes approaching lon vic, usually when you start going up on the overpass.
    It is extremely annoying when I spend an hour doing it.

4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

There is another one if you have Eastcoastway class 313 DLC then do 5B97 Selhurst TMD to Brighton Lover's Walk TMD. Then resume Service from a save it is followed by a permanent red light occurs at Purley. :mad::mad: not sure if this happens on the PC version since it happened to me on the Xbox series X version.

Last edited: May 27, 2022
  5. dhekelian

dhekelian Well-Known Member

The title should changed from 'Bug list' to 'Bug Fest'.

• Like Like x 1
  6. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

These fixes really need to get sorted during the post SOS ‘quiet period’. This DLC has been out for 6+ months and we’ve barely had any fixes for it. Just small, irregular updates.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jeannot41

Jeannot41 Well-Known Member

In London to Brighton there is a bug on the 5054 from Brigton. We're on a sidetrack, and we never get the green light.
    Do you have this problem.