London Transport Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doomotron, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

I recently bought the LT Heritage Collection (don't shout at me, I know everybody hates it) and I have some questions:
    • In the Class 20, the horn is far too short and the headlights don't light up but there is a beam of light visible on the ground. Is it meant this way?
    • In the 1938 Stock, the destinations are from the Underground. Are there destinations for the route itself or is it meant to just have Underground destinations?
    • In the world editor, the route is part of an asset pack called 'Phorum'. Assuming this means Phorum Peninsula, what does the LTHC route have to do with PP?

2. Jack.Grave

Jack.Grave New Member

Doomotron
    1. Class 20 is reskin of old (ex)IHH class 20 somehow updated to nowadays standards, and yes horn sound it too short and lights are wrong too.
    2. Honestly I do not know.
    3. Its a curtailed version of Phorum Peninsula Route (from 2010?) see UKTrainsim forums for details and original idea behind PP Route.

Jack

3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

There are so many flaws with the LT Heritage Collection where signals are missing or don't work and where traffic at the Level Crossing continues thru the train when the barriers are down
    Screenshot_London Transport Heritage Route (Fictional)_50.56763--2.45443_10-36-19.jpg

4. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

Is it bad that despite how bad the DLC is, I really like it?