London Underground Central Line

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by max#9261, Nov 3, 2022.

1. max#9261

max#9261 New Member

I think you should add the central line to the game because this game is mainly focused on intercity/highspeed/regional operators and not subway/underground routes on TSW3

• Like Like x 6
  2. NotDavid

NotDavid Active Member

its because train sim world 3 is not really a subway game it has got a underground route but thats in the uk and more services Dovetail dont really focus on The Underground.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Central Line is ATO which is not likely to appeal to a large player base. Set it back in the 70's with 1962 stock and the line to Ongar still open, then you might be talking.

• Like Like x 2
  4. matt#4801

matt#4801 Well-Known Member

Now I'm interested!

• Like Like x 1
  5. seagull81006

seagull81006 Active Member

Whilst i am not against seeing a ATO route, i do agree with the others in wanting a tube line set in the past so that the Ongar branch can also be had as well

• Like Like x 2
  6. NotDavid

NotDavid Active Member

im not really a underground fan but at times it does get abit cool when a 1972 and 1938 stock goes past still love them old trains. just as days move on they get more modern and it ruin's it. love the old tube trains.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Asheix

Asheix Active Member

As with a previous suggestion regarding a Tube line that today has ATO, I put forward the idea that DTG could just not include ATO and have it play like the Bakerloo Line. I would soon realize that the pitchforks would come out with that suggestion as if I blasphemed against the rail-based gaming community.

So to avoid that massive "controversy", I would suggest that DTG could be daring and set this route back in time. I would suggest 1900, or just after when the line first opened. It would be using electric rolling stock (image below) that vibrated so much, it could be felt in buildings above the line and would eventually be fixed in 1903.
    Central_London_Railway_1903_stock_motor_car.png

• Like Like x 4
  8. danielbrown07

danielbrown07 Member

You don’t need ATO added. It can be driven manually like in open bve

• Like Like x 1
  9. shiraz10

shiraz10 New Member

Hi. I am having issues with the Jubilee line.

When I press “delete” on the keyboard, nothing shows on the black small screen.