Train Sim World 3 London Underground Piccadilly Line.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bigdaz#6403, May 1, 2023.

1. bigdaz#6403

bigdaz#6403 New Member

As Stated in Geoff Marshall's video awhile back about TSW2 Matt states that they were going to do the Piccadilly Line but instead chose the Bakerloo, So Why cant this be a future DLC? Plus loads of people would like some new London Underground Content.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Dyls07

Dyls07 New Member

The Piccadilly line is my local line and probably my 2nd favourite so this would be great. I’m not saying the Devs are lazy but seeing previous routes they aren’t always the full thing. If they were to only use one of the branches which one would be best?

• Like Like x 2
  3. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Bring It On downloadable content Train New Tube for London remember to lift the control panel cover .

4. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

It could be a future DLC, but as per the Bakerloo Line the playability would basically be the same
    I think back then there was also the issue that the dispatcher couldn't handle the frequency of trains, couldn't handle changes of platform and a few other bits that they've since resolved

5. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

As I’ve mentioned before, Northern Line would be the most versatile with several branches, two routes through Central London and depending on era those scary narrow island platforms at some of the stations.