PC London Underground Train Not Moving

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Jordanb123, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Jordanb123

Jordanb123 Member

So I stopped at Piccadilly Circus right on the stop marker and When I went to get moving again and the train did not apply any power, I checked the saloon lighting and it was off so I am under the assumption that I have stopped on a dead part of the track. How am I supposed to get moving again, considering I stopped right on the marker.

• Like Like x 2
  2. melvikb76

melvikb76 New Member

You didn’t open a window did you?
    Also try turning the lights on does it work?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jordanb123

Jordanb123 Member

No, the window was closed however I don’t see how that would affect the power going to the train. The saloon lights and the headlight switches were both on however only the headlights were actually on.

4. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

The Windows are safety features on the train & when you open it the power is turned off

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

There's a cutout switch for each window to allow windows to be opened and not stop the train moving.

• Like Like x 1
  6. aldershotsam386

aldershotsam386 New Member

I'm having the same issue whenever I exit Queens Park Westbound. I just completely lose power as soon as I accelerate to leave the station every time. I've never opened the windows and not touched any lighting.

7. HamioSamio098

HamioSamio098 Well-Known Member

This will be becuae you are going over a junction which will cause an electric train to lose power for a moment but the power will come back on when the contact shoe hits the 3rd rail, in other words, when you have cleared the junction.

8. aldershotsam386

aldershotsam386 New Member

Well that's what I figured, but I stop at the station correctly, and then accelerate out of it normally, and I get stranded every time without fail over the junction.