Long Island Rail Road Journey Bug

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Loner_Stoner, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Loner_Stoner

Loner_Stoner New Member

Hi guys I’m new here. Played with electric trains in my youth. Dove head first into this on my PS4. So it seems the Journey scenarios for this service aren’t completing for me. None of the Journey scenarios, but the timetables seem to be ok as I just purchased this dlc not even a week in my possession. An example would be I approach the end of the service, and I stop my train within 7yds of what I would assume would be a failed scenario, and no task completion screen. I have to quit and I have done this several times already to make sure I was hitting my mark but nothing changes. Anyone else encounter this on this dlc?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Mine is fine, finished the journey on LIRR last night. I have noticed on some of the (mainly cargo) services that you actually need to hit or go slightly past the markers for them to trigger though; even being within a couple of feet won't register until you actually cross that point. I don't think that's happening to me on Long Island though.

3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

I've had it on freight (GWE 66) that the TRAIN doesn't trigger the stop marker, the DRIVER does, so in essence I had to work out where I would be sat in the seat within the cab and shunt forward a few feet.
    Maybe that would fix your issues when you have a stop marker rather than a stopping point with the multiple rectangles on the floor

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. danjoda755

danjoda755 Member

Greetings. You need to get that destination marker UNDER your power unit to complete. You're simply stopping short. Also true on NEC scenarios and timetable runs, btw.