Longer Train Sim World 2 Manuals

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NemolaLau, Sep 9, 2020.

1. NemolaLau

NemolaLau New Member

When I look at the manual of Train Sim World, I was surprised that how short is the manual of the game. It is way shorter compared to most manuals from before.
    As the title suggested, I suggest for making longer Train Sim World 2 Manuals. At least with the level of Train Sim World 2020.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Maverick_ng

Maverick_ng Active Member

Yup. Also route manuals and signal/signs indication and meanings. I had to search by myself wth meant the "T" sign on bakerloo line lol.

3. jeremydunn8

jeremydunn8 Well-Known Member

Yes! I would love longer manuals. I should be able to know what all of the buttons do and what all of the signs mean. Additionally, what happened to locomotive tutorials? I thought there would be more but there’s usually only 1 for each locomotive which only explains the very basic functions.

4. Stockton Rails

Stockton Rails Well-Known Member

In reality, the TSW 2020 docs already had some issues (some procedures not called out at all, other procedures called out but missing critical steps, etc.)- in general though, I liked them a lot and still refer to them from time to time.

But the TSW 2 documentation right now consists of nothing but a paltry quick start guide, which is pretty disappointing as far as I’m concerned. I would think DTG would’ve had *all* of the necessary docs (core game + new route docs) ready to go at launch time. A quick start guide is fine for getting up and running right away with minimal effort, but actual manuals (with detailed info on various procedures) are essential for getting the most out of any ‘simulator’.