Fishing Sim World Looking For Black Pacu

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Dave Mel, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

ive tried now since thursday and not seen any pacu around on gilliams. ive tried most pegs that look promising with weeds and the one where the over hanging tree is and in the mornings with sweetcorn and the cr1 bottom baits.

can anyone point me to the right place to catch one. peg and time of day and baits. thanks

2. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I have got them in a couple areas. Try the top left peg or the bottom pegs. Either of them. Use that new nutrine 18 mm carp bait. Cast out short distance. Try to land on silt. Try morning and clear day you should get one before you know it. You will most likely know when you get one because they take off real fast. In the water they do look similar to the Siamese carp but are smaller and faster. I have also got them on pop up tigernuts.i use the 20 mm but you could use the smaller ones. They are vegetarian by nature so the corns probably would work too. Hope this helps.

3. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

thanks i shall give this a go i was fishing in the top right peg most of the time cos there is a good patch of weed there, but caught mostly the Siamese carp they seemed to plague me

4. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Cr special strawberries and cream bait or single or double sweetcorn is the baits I’ve caught black pacu on

5. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Just got this small black pacu on top left peg morning clear day using nutrine bottom baits size 2 hook 80 lb test on sonik Vader reel sonik Vader rod. If you do this or use the baits redbulladdict mentions you will get one. I’d keep drag right at 40 and wait it out because near the end they can bolt and would hate to see you lose fish at end. Hope this helps. Tried to give as much details to help you land one.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. shipleydarrell

shipleydarrell New Member

I have caught several at night on widest part of lake left center peg #2 SILT hook with
    Several baits like scb and tane. You all so might catch a Mekong cat they fight hard.
    Hope this helps and good luck,have fun

7. natashabridge25

natashabridge25 New Member

hey iv been trying to cach a black pacu but carbt cash one I have had every fish aprt from that out of gillhams just wondering if any one could help me I just got my first mekong catfish also today I have put a pick of my fish and one of set up im using also Screenshot_20210630-171937_PS App.jpg 162507017023435239395932700658.jpg