Lost Mk3 Stock For Class 90

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VolvoB10M, Jun 28, 2021.

1. VolvoB10M

VolvoB10M Guest

I have been trying to find the MK3 coaches for the Class 90 to create scenarios. I have all class 90 and DVT filters turned on as with all instances of "MK3" in the AP folder along with any similar instances in DTG and RSC folders as well as WCML North. However the prefab passenger Class 90 consists do not load, only the freight ones and I could not find the relevant MK3 coaches. I eventually settled for using the AP HST enhancement MK3s which worked with the R/B class 90 as it has a gangway bar but I was unable to use the First Scotrail one as it required buffers. Upon using the formation, I found the guard to driver buzzer was not working when the doors closed due to the coaches being for the HST.

Does anyone know where the relevant coaches are supposed to be?

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

When you downloaded the Class 90 from AP did you also download and install the Mk3s Extra Stock and the Branding packs?

3. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead Well-Known Member

I think they are in AP_Waggons/Class90pack01

Even if you only have the version of the 90 on Steam and not the AP enhancement pack, it was still made by AP, so you will still have the AP_Waggonz folder with the 90 pack in it.

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

The version on Steam only comes with the GA Stock

VolvoB10M which version of the Class 90 do you have?

5. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead Well-Known Member

In all fairness, he didn't say which version he has, but being the default folder for the Class 90, all my reskins seem to be in this folder.

There's also the loco hauled MK3s in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RailWorks\Assets\keithmross\WCML2\RailVehicles\Mk3Coaches

6. VolvoB10M

VolvoB10M Guest

I have both from AP including the branding pack, although the branding pack does not work for R/B which could be why the coaches do not exist. I already have the Class 90 box checked as I am able to load both the class 90 itself and the DVT.
    I have that ticked as well but there is only the default coaches and not the AP enhanced versions.

7. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Have a look in \railworks\Assets\keithmross\WCMLNorth\RailVehicles\Passsenger
    This is what I have and you should have
    Screenshot (2).png
    If you don't have these folders I would reinstall the Mk3 Extra Stock and the Branding patch from the AP website.

Peter