1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Catch LOVE Crashing

Discussion in 'Xbox One' started by sam.watson14, Jul 1, 2020.

  1. sam.watson14

    sam.watson14 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2019
    Messages:
    49
    Likes Received:
    18
    Two days and it's already impossible for me to fish 99% of the time it crashes when I pick a peg the other 1% when it does get there I can't cast the LOVE rod
     
  2. sam.watson14

    sam.watson14 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2019
    Messages:
    49
    Likes Received:
    18
    I didn't write LOVE by the way
     
  3. Falcon's river

    Falcon's river New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2020
    Messages:
    26
    Likes Received:
    6
    sam.watson14 , salut , je n'ai pas rencontré de problème similaire , j'ai traduit ton message en français et ça me sort le mot CHEVILLE je n'arrive pas a comprendre " je prends une cheville "
     

Share This Page