Luacreator Toolkit Updated

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rudolf, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I just published an update for the LuaCretor toolkit. The toolkit supports the whole life cycle of creating , playing and publishing scenarios. You can download it here:

https://www.hollandhiking.nl/trainsimulator/

(You need to click on the TrainSimulator downloads page)

The new version has a new user interface. This still needs fine tuning, so expect more updates soon. Also it is more stable and hopefully easier to use than the previous version. It comes with a 100 pages manual.

Most important features:
    - You get easy access to all routes and scenarios, also if they are stored in a .pak file
    - Scenario editor for properties and rolling stock
    - Content installer (rwp, zip, rar, exe files)
    - Create an installer to publish scenarios
    - Create LUA message boxes without programming
    - Create and test Lua scripts, using a test tool.
    - Make backups of scenarios

The first few days, maybe your virus scanner will complain. There is nothing wrong with the installer, but as long as few people use it, virus scanners may generate false alarms.

If anything is not working, please send me feedback. My mail address is in the manual.

As a teaser one screenshot, showing the way I implemented the "NameMyRoute"tool. The green dots show packed routes and scenarios. You can open them, have a look at the contents, but they are not editable (of course). Invalid routes and scenarios are shown as well, and you can easily delete them.

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1