Fishing Sim World Major And Minor Bugs

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Willeaze, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Willeaze

Willeaze New Member

Major:
    -pc crash after single player competitions although I have noticed that it doesn't do it every time however it will do it every time if you try to run the same comp back to back.
    -game does not shut down correctly and i have to do a hard restart on my pc
    - if i want to extend displays i have to duplicate display and then extend every time the game doesn't seem to pick up external monitor automatically

Minor-
    -reel speed animation with hand does not match the line coming in
    -when fighting a fish they can go from one side of the screen to other in a millisecond several times
    -when casting there seems to be an imaginary brick wall in the water when fishing from boats
    -the resetting of the drag after lure changes not sure if this is supposed to be part of the game either way it is annoying to have to change the drag after every change out
    -when in the tackle box menu the highlight will just randomly disappear this bug happens every time i play
    -the audio for the reeling is horrible it sounds like a broken reel it even sounds clunky matching up with the clunky feel of the controls i guess
    -slack from fish way too unrealistic again goes back to speed not matching up with the line coming in

- I enjoy the game. The 30fps lock on pc the invert controls and the overall clunkiness of the fishing (reeling/casting) makes it unappealing to a lot of people right at the start. Make the look of the fishing experience smooth and comfortable for the gamer.