Fishing Sim World Manor Farm Catfish

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by mrfarquar360, Oct 31, 2019.

1. mrfarquar360

mrfarquar360 New Member

Looking for advice on the Cats in Manor Farm, I've been fish it 4 days straight, logging up over 10 hours just trying to get cats. Haven't had a single one, the come up in my swim I try and stalk them, I'm fishing the same as I did in Euro, pop up tigers. On on gravel one in weeds. Nothing but carp and bream. Mr Ridiculous 3 times, but no carp. Please help.

2. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

I used carp bait on 4 or 6 hook tiger nut, tane etc get a lot of carp and if you can put up with that they will bite but I have never caught just catfish, best on a session 3 cat. I fished in the dead arm on the far bank ( if you know where I mean) I hope this helps Happy Catting,

• Like Like x 1
  3. mrkus1702

mrkus1702 Member

Use a size 2 hook. Bream won't go for them. Scent of hell works well for cats as do the tiger nuts. The dead baits seem to take longer but the fish seem bigger on average.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mrfarquar360

mrfarquar360 New Member

Thanks for the feed back guys. I usually go with a size 4 and tigers, I'll give a few of the strong boilies a crack this evening. I just find it hard to believe I haven't had one out since launch. Crazy.

5. mrfarquar360

mrfarquar360 New Member

Thanks for the feed back, I do all of these things already. Over 20 hours on the lake now and I've had just 1 catfish, at this rate it's gonna be 400 hours for the 20 cats needed.
    As for dead arm, you talking the bit off to the right?

6. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

yeah thats the place. gigantica is good because it has named areas to fish