PC Mansfield Yard Looks Unfinished

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by WonterRail, Aug 20, 2021.

1. WonterRail

WonterRail Well-Known Member

Now I have playing the new Boston Sprinter route and I have discovered a lot of scenery faults with the route, mainly due to the fact that there is quite a lot of floating scenery items along the route. Now this isn't really new issue as some of the more recent routes do have this as well, but's there one section that I just had to bring up and that is regarding the yard at Mansfield.

Now just beyond the northern end of Mansfield, there is a yard that turns off the west that at the moment has a few wagons and a loco from Sand Patch Grade.
    [​IMG]
    Now before I go any further, I would like to say that this section has been blocked off, so you can't access any of the yard here or go in the loco and drive around, which already kinda weird as I think this yard might be needed in the future if freight services ever come to this route. But this yard being blocked off isn't the problem I have with this section. Now I don't normally do this but DTG, I know that this section wasn't a high priority on this route, but just because you've decided to block this section off...
    [​IMG]
    …doesn't give you an excuse to put in absolutely no effort into making this look respectable.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Keep in mind as well, this isn't a part that you have go miles out in order to find in place that no-one will find anyways, this is literality right next to the main line as you see this from a passing train as your coming into or out of Mansfield from the North and part of me thinks that was missed in the testing phase as there is no way anyone could look at this a say 'Eh, that's good enough'.

Now this is only the tip of the iceberg as there are a lot more scenery faults with route, but this one I had to bring up as this section needs to be urgently rework as soon as possible, as I don't think it's acceptable to have this section looking like this, even if it is blocked off.

2. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

Here’s a higher up angles of the yard. It looks so unfinished. Idk how DTG allowed this to slide by

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1