Mark Ii Custom Liveries Not Available?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by rightontrack#2720, Jun 21, 2021.

1. rightontrack#2720

rightontrack#2720 Active Member

So I've spent about 2 hours making some custom liveries for the MKII coaches (both TSO and FK) and no matter what route or loco I choose it's not allowing me to use my custom MKIIs in Scenario Designer.

I know there's no option in Timetable mode to select the type or number of coaches you want to use so how do you actually use your custom liveries?

Not a major issue but considering DTG made a point of including the Livery Editor in their advertising of TSW2 you'd think the feature would actually work.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

I've only tried once using wagons with a class 66, but there should be a reskin option panel after you've chosen the loco and consist options. Any reskin you have for the chosen vehicles should appear as a selectable option on the right hand side of the screen.

3. rightontrack#2720

Yeah I've tried that. I've literally scrolled down every consist that has MKIIs and its never given me an option to reskin them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yoinkermcskoinker

Yoinkermcskoinker Well-Known Member

Oh no don’t tell me they’ve broken the Mk2s as well as the class 101, like for gods sake DTG if you’re going to make us pay 15 fuffing quid for Recycled legends of the great western then at least make it work properly

• Like Like x 2
  5. rightontrack#2720

I don't know what they've done. Can't use custom 101 liveries on anything except LOTGW, can't use my custom MKIIs on literally ANYTHING, in all honesty I'm slowly giving up on the custom liveries feature.

• Like Like x 1
  6. rightontrack#2720

OK so after going through ALL routes, locos ect you can only use custom MKIIs on LOTGW using a Class 52. What's the point of giving us an option to create custom liveries if you can only use them on ONE route using ONE specific loco. DTG is trash.

• Like Like x 2
  7. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

The problem with DTG is the more they release a patch, the more this one breaks things and make it worse

8. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

I hope to see everything fixed when they launch rush hour

• Like Like x 1
  9. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

So if you suspect its broken then submit a ticket or put a message in the technical forum ygen

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 1