Fishing Sim World "mastery" Not Recording My Progress

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by charger5150, Oct 4, 2020.

?
  1. I have caught 1-5 fish that weren't recorded in my progress in "Mastery Challenges"

50.0%
  2. I caught 5-10 fish not recorded in my progress in "Mastery Challenges"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I have caught many fish(10+ fish) and they weren't recorded in my "Mastery" progress.

50.0%
  4. Did you receive your award for completing the "Mastery Challenge " of your lake ?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. charger5150

charger5150 New Member

I have tried to figure out why this game hasn't recorded my progress in the "Mastery Challenges" and I've contacted them about it, tried everything and still, I need one Wel's Catfish at 150+ lb's and a few 40+lb carp to get the final challenge. I caught a 165 lb and a 170.0 lb catfish today and it never recorded my progress. This progress problem has happened many times in the recent past and all the instructions that they gave me didn't work. Then, they told me it was because of Corsair RGB Fan software. They told me to go into msconfig and disable the iCUE from there.,...... it happened before I even had the Corsair software installed. Then they told me to log out, then log back in to Dovetail LIVE, tried again and it still didn't record my progress. I have lost more than 50 fish that could have completed my "Mastery Challenge" for "Lago Del Mondo", I am sick of this ****. I caught my personal best today, "Wel's Catfish - 170.0 lbs" and this game didn't record it ... but I still have pictures ha, haaa, lot of good that does. Wake up up Dovetail, before I call you "LOVE--tail".

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2020
  2. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

3. OptimusPride498

OptimusPride498 New Member

I have a similar problem. My trophy fish in some lakes does not get recorded. There is no lake I played as much as Lake Miller and I got 13/15 species but 0 trophy fish. And it’s NOT that I don’t get them...

4. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

OptimusPride498 we have flagged this with our team, we would recommend for now if you are aiming for the mastery challenges to log out and log back in of your DTL account when booting up the game. This will make sure that there are no problems with the connection to the DTL when it registers your mastery challenges.