Mastery Reward: Face Masks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NekoNina, Jan 8, 2021.

1. NekoNina

NekoNina Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,
    as we all know, the current mastery rewards are not really special and they don't seem to be well received by most players. Especially the copied over market tiles and the livery designer stickers (oh wait... those are all the mastery rewards in TSW2).
    I had an idea. In the current times, people have to wear face masks onboard trains. Adding this as a Mastery reward would be a good idea because it's purely cosmetic but at the same time something you see every time you play on a route. It adds more realism and is something I personally would enjoy seeing. I would actually actively pay attention to what's needed to unlock that reward. Something I can't say about the current rewards.
    Let me know what you all think and most importantly stay safe!
    ~ Nina

• Like Like x 9
  2. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

I would actually like this

Since some of the routes like SKA & HMA (Maybe IoW & BKL)are set in 2020 that could work. Although adding it to routes that aren't set in 2020 would be odd. Either way I would like this :D

3. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

Can't say I'd want the reminder :/
    But I really like the idea of more meaningful things to unlock to make me want to work towards them.

4. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

I agree- this would be a good feature and especially as operators are applying face masks to their own trains! I. E a avanti west coast have applied a mask to one of their pendolinos (class 390)

• Like Like x 2