Fishing Sim World Mastery

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Moodyjack1973, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Moodyjack1973

Moodyjack1973 New Member

Mastery is broken yet again!! Catching fish for lake Arnold tier 2 mastery and none of the achievements are updating. I have tried another lake this morning and same result. Please please please can you sort this out as this seems to be happening on a regular basis.

2. GeeDub438

GeeDub438 Member

This is a copy of the ticket I sent just a while ago. I know it’s not helping you much, but my Mastery is not working either.

For most of the afternoon and early evening of Saturday 7th March 2020, I was working through the Mastery Challenges on Laguna Iquitos. Since I have constantly experienced connection problems on DTG’s server (your end and not mine) I load the Mastery Page on the DTG website on my iPad so I can constantly check that any catch I land is updated properly.

Late afternoon Saturday, it stopped updating, yet I still had availability to the Online Tournaments and I was able to go back to the main menu and load the Mastery page. As you are well aware, both the Mastery page and Online Tournaments are unavailable if you are not connected to Dovetail live.

I then went through hours of frustrating procedures to rule out if the problem was down to me. These procedures were as follows:

1. Hard Reset of my XBox One S by holding down the power on button until the xbox shuts down. Removing the power cable from the unit, pressing the power button a couple of times to remove any residual charge from the system, and waiting a full 30 seconds before plugging the power cable back in and then restarting the xbox.
    2. Logging into Fishing Sim World. On startup, the Mastery Page comes up. If you are not connected it will give an error message on that page with LOST CONNECTION. I did not see this.
    3. Check the Mastery Page again from the main menu. All Mastery Challenges were viewable, therefore I was online.
    4. Check that I am able to access the Online Tournament menu. If you are offline, the Online Tournament will be unavailable and a pop up message will tell you so. No message came up and all Online Tournaments were available (except those where I had completed the allowed 3 attempts.
    5. Loaded Laguna Iquitos, entered the game and continued with the Mastery Challenges.
    6. Landed a qualifying fish and waited 30 seconds before I checked my iPad with the Mastery Challenges on your Website.
    7. Fish was not registered on the website.
    8. Quit to the Main Menu and loaded the in game Mastery Page. Went to the Laguna Iquitos page, the fish I just caught did not update.
    9. Went into options, selected Log out of Dovetail Live.
    10. Quit to the main menu and then quit the game completely.
    11. Started the game back up. Completed the login details I.e. email and password and then connected.

I then went through procedures 2 to 11...... a further 5 times that evening, and a further twice this morning.

I know what you are going to say..... “I’ll pass this onto our development team”. Well I have just found a picture online of your Development Team, hard at work on all my other tickets. I hope you appreciate this is how I view your treatment of the Tickets I have submitted and no doubt everyone else’s too.
    85AC90F6-68A4-4A0E-B3C7-6F217D652703.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Moodyjack1973

Moodyjack1973 New Member

Thank you for your reply geedub. I have done all the above like yourself but same result. Hopefully they fix it ASAP!!! It’s very frustrating

• Like Like x 1