Euro Fishing Maybe Glitch On Waldsee

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by anthony91919191, Jan 10, 2018.

1. anthony91919191

anthony91919191 Member

hi all , I am new to this fishing lark , I finally downloaded Waldsee from the season pass , I have been fishing a peg on the West side of the map and found when casting out 3 to 5 yards the line would get caught between the rocks go through the rock and the fish would bite , and I found the fish are big but not specimen fish they were very very difficult to get out of the rock as it seem like the line went thought it and was stuck in the rocks quite a few Fish got away due to Line breakages and also found if you cast on the Bankside of the walkway the line would go over and Impossible to drag the fish out , Also had a lot of casting straight out and the lines were going off at 90° angles and looking like a laser/show in the dark seems like it needs some details sorting out

2. anthony91919191

anthony91919191 Member

Just caught sunrise a 45 lb mirror , was a good fight to land

• Like Like x 1
  3. minirobin1971

minirobin1971 New Member

Very strange thing just happened,I just caught 5 boss fish in a row on the spanish bravo lake ,Only to be awarded 3 acheivements for WALDSEE.

4. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi anthony, do you have a video of this occurring?

• Like Like x 1
  5. harold

harold Active Member

got trophy on manor for catching all boss fish but still need more than half of them

6. harold

harold Active Member

game still buggy happens on observatry fish go under bridge and cant get back number of boss fish in some lakes not catchable

7. anthony91919191

anthony91919191 Member

Hi Stephen , no sorry I haven’t got a video of it , it felt like a big fish from bottom peg , went off like a rocket round the right side of the island , as I had another fish on at the time couldn’t play it so the fish got almost half way round the island and the line was following , then I landed the fish I had on , got to the big one and started realing in for about 3 mins then the line went through the centre of the island , after realing fish in for 20 mins it was going nowhere and had to snap it of to carry on playing , hope this helps , and as for previous post , ok we know boss fish maybe are missing , am I the only one that likes to fish for roach and tench , and when I catch a 19 pound mirror on a size 12 hook I feel let down it’s not a boss roach , so so bring on some dace and maybe pike

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018