Euro Fishing Megala-boss Battle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Derrick Miller, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Derrick Miller

Derrick Miller Active Member

On the Spanish lake I had another misfortune with a mega-boss. This time I was rigged with 25 lb test line and 4.0 hooks. Like other boss fights the big fish took off for the end of the lake (the dam, in this case). I figured I would settle in and wear the fish down. That is how it works with the boss fish, right? Four simulation hours later the boss was sitting in 30 feet of water and nothing I could do to the drag would keep the line from pegging at the max limit. Ultimately I heard that snap and it was over.

So, I was out of tactics. I don't know how to catch this fish. May I request the addition of a stick of dynamite to the tackle box for such situations? I hear dynamite works just fine. :)

2. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Yeah sounds like megladon you had there. Basically impossible with the new physics

3. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Dynamite would definitely yield more fish, although we don't necessarily approve of it as a fishing method.

As the biggest fish in the game Megladon does provide the toughest fight for players.

4. Derrick Miller

Derrick Miller Active Member

Given the location where I hooked it, I think I actually had Puma on the line...regardless, it is still great fun.