Euro Fishing Megladon Impossible??

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Websurfer, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Websurfer

Websurfer New Member

All I want to know is if it's possible and if any one has caught this beast? I have not seen any post or photos of this cat.

I have spent so many hours maybe days trying to catch this guy. I have caught all of the other big cats at least 2 times or more now. I have no problem taking the time but I almost feel that it's not possible even though they have said to add him in the august update.

2. KOpitE2011

KOpitE2011 Member

Yeah its possible i had big Meg not long ago on a KD Rig 4 & 20mm tiger nut,I've had the game since just after it came out on Xbox back in June last year and only had 2 big cats both under 80lb so you can imagine after months trying just to pop the 'lake monster achievement' to land Meg for it i was buzzing! If you play on Xbox one look to join associated clubs either 'dovetail euro fishing' or 'club euro fishing' theres plenty of pics and clips of the beast.As in fishing for real patience is key my friend and all good things come to those who wait :cool: Good luck and tight lines.

3. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

A lot of random luck involved. I got him on only my 3rd visit to Bravo. Then I couldn't get Hugo for 3 weeks. Started a new character ( for reasons unrelated ) and my first visit to Bravo got Hugo on that character within 10 minutes. Go figure.

4. KOpitE2011

KOpitE2011 Member

You know what mate i was almost gonna start fresh with another character because as far as big cats were concerned i was getting nowhere at max25 level,thought crossed my mind that after the patch Meg was 'easier' to catch for new characters only because i was seeing Xbox posts daily of level 2-4 characters! Since landing Meg i had Pink Belly the other day but still not had Cheetah :mad: