Metro North Harlem Line Grand Central - South East Or North White Plains

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ZeenozPlays, Feb 12, 2020.

1. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

I would love to see the Metro North Harlem line in TSW because of how nice it looks/performs on TS20. I am a console player and I am limited to certain routes and I think this would be a good addition to the game. I would also like to see the Metro North M7A and M3A's in the game.

• Like Like x 5
  2. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

As a console player you are not limited to certain routes. Only CSX Heavy Haul aka the first route ever is not available. From Great Western Express onwards every single DLC was released on both PC and consoles. Also, instead of saying `I think this would be a good addition´ could you please explain it in a bit more detail???

3. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

well they already have the M7 electric locomotive for the Lirr so hopefully someday they’ll add the metro north Harlem line in the future.

4. ZeenozPlays

M7’s for LIRR and MNRR have different systems/livery’s.

5. mrchuck

I think they’ve got the same system’s.

6. mrchuck

I hope They’ll add the metro north Harlem line to southeast or north white plains in the future with a M3 locomotive or a M7 locomotive.

7. ZeenozPlays

Nope they are different. The LIRR uses M7’s and Metro North uses M7A’s, Different ATC design and seating arrangements.

8. mrchuck

Will the metro north Harlem Line be coming sometime soon in the future?

9. fabdiva

fabdiva Well-Known Member

I think they mean they are limited to TSW routes rather then the older TS Classic routes which are PC only.

10. Louis-MTA NYCTA

Louis-MTA NYCTA Well-Known Member

I think the Harlem Line is definitely possible. Do I think DTG will release it or plan to? YES. Seeing the LIRR route has so much success and the Metro North Railroad is similar I do see in the future DTG may release this. When the editor and more 3rd party developers join in with TSW 2020 new routes such as this one may be extremely possible. Plus the next generation or 9th generation of consoles is right around the corner. Being a Microsoft/Xbox fan the New Xbox Series X will be very powerful enough to be compared of a small average gaming laptop. All of these new Console/PC advancements will increase routes, graphics & details for TSW 2020 and further increase the simulation feel. The future is bright for consoles and PCs in terms of TSW.

11. mrchuck

Awesome hopefully it’ll will come sometime soon in the future by a third party developer.

12. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

I think they will but it probably won't go the full way as Dovetail seems to continue to have a habit of releasing routes that don't go the full distance as always

13. Louis-MTA NYCTA

True

14. tallboy7648

That's getting annoying to be honest. Hey I guess they need to make a profit rather than take their time making routes

15. Louis-MTA NYCTA

I do hate how they do this bad method of making money. I understand the current issues with hardware issues, But that's no excuse for releasing glitchy half-done routes.

16. tallboy7648

Exactly and I don't understand how some people can defend that, there is no defense for a company who has shown that they can make long routes that are detailed

• Like Like x 1
  17. Louis-MTA NYCTA

I'm not hating on DTG I love their studio and works. But they are starting to make and do very questionable acts similar to EA. But all in all DTG is a great studio. They just need to fix these issues then they will be fine in my book.

18. tallboy7648

I agree, they make good things, but what they do business wise is frustrating to others. There needs to be serious changes.

• Like Like x 1
  19. xpert2036

xpert2036 Guest

Yeah they need to complete some of the routes'overall the game is still fun with or without complete routes

• Like Like x 1
  20. tallboy7648

It is but like it's annoying

21. mrchuck

since the North East corridor was updated 21 days ago could the Metro north Harlem be the next route Dlc for Train sim world?

22. Louis-MTA NYCTA

I don't think it will be next but it could be in the future, because we have been having a lot of U.S content and German content. I would presume that a U.K DLC will be next as we have not had one since december 2019. But we won't know for sure until the LIRR M3 gets released.

23. mrchuck

well I know 21 days ago the north east corridor New York was updated so fingers crossed it is metro north hopefully.

24. Louis-MTA NYCTA

I would love a MNRR DLC but I highly doubt it will be released or announced anytime soon. But hey I'm crossing my fingers too I love the Metro North Railroad.