Fishing Sim World Minor Adjustment Requests

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by joe_yliniemi, Mar 14, 2019.

1. joe_yliniemi

joe_yliniemi New Member

I play on Xbox and have found this game very enjoyable. I wonder about the online tournaments; whether it be Bass, Carp, Predator or Match Series, why does the fishing timer start right after the confirmation of the entry fee? With the loading time for the lake and then the loading time after one selects a landing/peg area can be up to or more than 2 minutes. We only have 60 minutes for the tournament and to lose 2 minutes beyond our control seems defeating.

The ability to scroll up or down on the leaderboards would be sweet. I would like to see where my friends are by scrolling. As it is I can only see my position with however many people that will fit that screen, and the Top position with again as many as will fit that screen. it does show arrows on the bottom of the page, but have no way to access them.

Also on the online tournaments, would there be a way to skip the showing of fish cut scene? Here there is time lost while the size of the fish is shown, and the weight. Yes it may be nice to see the fish and size, but if one is playing say the match series, then only the number of fish caught really matters and not the size. On some of these locations, that cut scene could mean keeping one out of a top place. (say an option in the settings tab) Cut scenes yes or no

Thank you for creating a fishing simulator such as this, I look forward to many, many hours of fishing!!!