Missing Awarded Decals.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by graham#1604, Jun 8, 2022.

1. graham#1604

graham#1604 New Member

So I managed to unlock 12 new nameplates, this was the award for completing tier 1 mastery challenges on the spirit of steam dlc.
    Of course I thought this was great and went over to livery editor, however they were nowhere to be found I checked in all the categories available but they aren’t there.
    I have turned the game off and restarted it, I’ve also logged out of dovetail and logged back in, and still cannot seem to find them. Is this an issue within the game? I unlocked the same award on west Cornwall and they were available straight away, any help would be appreciated, thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. Warringtons

Warringtons New Member

I too am having the same issues as I passed tier one a day after release and as of now still nothing. Which is quite frustrating for me as I make a lot of liveries so I held back to work on tier one so I could then make my liveries. But like I say still nothing. I also have issue with tier one on that the colour don’t change on weathering transfers for the Darlington route. I think it’s that one sorry. So yes like you I’m having issue and I wish I could tell you away to sort it but as you can see I am stuck. Plus while I’m on about missing items also some of my awards wasn’t showing either like the one for doing over 100 miles in the 8f. But that has now been rectified a day ago or so on a update. I was hoping this issue with tier one would be part of it but nope not yet. I have tried to post a ticket but it won’t let me log in. So my hands are tied. But I hope we have some good news on this if Dovetail are aware?. I mean yes to be fair it just come out and I’m happy with what they have achieved. It just needs a few things working on as they show up in open play after release,,,I just hope they work fast on this one. I feel I can’t really post out incomplete locos when I know I have passed the tier but haven’t got the plates fitted. Just doubles up my work. But hey ho. I should be grateful for what I have not what I haven’t. And at this moment I do have the chance to be in control of steam train. Good luck anyway.