Xbox Series S Missing Routes From Menu

Discussion in 'Technical Issues & Player Help' started by JazzyGeofferz, Sep 27, 2026 at 3:32 PM.

  1. JazzyGeofferz

    JazzyGeofferz Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2020
    Messages:
    270
    Likes Received:
    508
    I'm on XBox Series S with all my British DLC installed, but when I try to pick a route to drive some are missing. I thought I was going strange, so listed what I had installed from the list on the actual XBox menu, then went into TSW7 to have a look, and the following owned routes are missing from my "choose a route" menu:-
    Blackpool Branches,
    Brighton Mainline,
    East Coast Mainline,London Overground (Goblin)
    Manchester Airport Commuter,
    Tees Valley,
    Over Shap,
    West Cornwall.

    The weird thing about it is before I had a look to see what was installed there was only Blackpool Branches that wasn't appearing on the list. I exited the game, had a look at what was installed to make a list and then went back into TSW7 to check them off as they appeared on the menu. It did a big "syncing data" for a minute or so and now there are even fewer listed. Am I going to have to sit for hours reinstalling everything just to make sure it's there? This is a pretty serious bug.

    I'm on the free version of TSW7.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  2. JazzyGeofferz

    JazzyGeofferz Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2020
    Messages:
    270
    Likes Received:
    508
    It says they're installed on the XBox menu, it says I own them in the store inside TSW7 and has a button in the store for me to play these routes, but they aren't in any of the menus when I go to pick a route or continue a journey.
     
  3. JazzyGeofferz

    JazzyGeofferz Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2020
    Messages:
    270
    Likes Received:
    508
    Also, if I use a filter to set to only UK routes the 2022 remaster of the Isle Of Wight line disappears from the list.
     
  4. JazzyGeofferz

    JazzyGeofferz Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2020
    Messages:
    270
    Likes Received:
    508
    I've uninstalled and reinstalled TSW7 and my UK DLC, routes and locos and every time I load TSW7 now it feels likeIt's randomly allocating me routes from what I've downloaded. I also went into West Cornwall when it was installed and selected timetables and the only loco it would show me timetabled services for was the Br Class 08. This seems like a serious problem with my TSW install.
     
  5. JazzyGeofferz

    JazzyGeofferz Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2020
    Messages:
    270
    Likes Received:
    508
    I'm on XBox Series S with all my British DLC installed, but when I try to pick a route to drive some are missing. I thought I was going strange, so listed what I had installed from the list on the actual XBox menu, then went into TSW7 to have a look, and the following owned routes are missing from my "choose a route" and Journey menu when I try to access it:-
    Blackpool Branches,
    Brighton Mainline,
    East Coast Mainline,London Overground (Goblin)
    Manchester Airport Commuter,
    Tees Valley,
    Over Shap,
    West Cornwall.

    The weird thing about it is before I had a look to see what was installed there was only Blackpool Branches that wasn't appearing on the menu. I exited the game, had a look at what was installed to make a list and then went back into TSW7 to check them off as they appeared on the menu. It gave me a "syncing data" screen for a minute or so and now there are even fewer listed. Am I going to have to sit for hours reinstalling everything just to make sure it's there? This is a pretty serious bug.

    I'm on the free version of TSW7.

    It says they're installed on the XBox menu, it says I own them in the store inside TSW7 and has a button in the store for me to play these routes, but they aren't in any of the menus when I go to pick a route or continue a journey. It also won't let me press the "play" button if I go into the store entry for that route in TSW7.

    I've uninstalled and reinstalled TSW7 and my UK DLC, routes and locos and every time I load TSW7 now it feels like it's randomly allocating me routes from what I've downloaded. I also went into West Cornwall at one point when it was available to me, selected timetables and the only loco it would show me timetabled services for was the BR Class 08, which I didn't even realise was on West Cornwall. This seems like a serious problem with my TSW install.
     

Share This Page