More Console Streams For Upcoming Routes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lightspeed, Dec 6, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Lightspeed

Lightspeed Well-Known Member

Evening everyone!

I think that there should be more console streams for new routes coming to TSW 2, as the devs always stream new routes on PC and not console. I know it’s not that easy to stream from console as it is on PC but they should try and do more console streams in future, like for example I like to see how the new french route would perform on Xbox and PlayStation. It’ll be cool if they could do a treat for the new TGV route that’s coming out in a couple of weeks.

2. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

The reason they won’t do console streams is because they want to show the best possible experience players can get. They can’t show the best experience on consoles.

Imagine if they showed Munich - Augsburg on console and everyone had seen the stuttering and low FPS, no one would’ve bought it on console.

• Like Like x 1
  3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I believe the plan is to do a preview stream of the LGV on xbox. Matt said he could do it when the subject was brought up in a stream.

• Like Like x 1
  4. schorni

schorni Well-Known Member

Is a difficult topic. You would have to decide again on which console to show it. On a PS4 or PS5 / Xbox One or Xbox Series X. That would also again be a difference in the performance of the presentation.

5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Pretty easy to do. In the pre-release stream they could do a three way comparrison for a few minutes / over a few miles showing side by side what it looks like on the three platforms. Streams may be live in that the presenters are live, but cutting away to recorded comparrison content is hardly going to break anything.

• Like Like x 2