More (custom) Graphics Resolution For Multi Screen Use

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mighy, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Mighy

Mighy Member

Hello DTG Team,

I would like to request more graphic solutions to play the game with multiple screens.

While most players want to have ultra wide screen with three screens in horizontal, is my request a bit different: I tried to use a touch screen that I positioned in front of the main screen to control the train with the fingers. By experimenting with the (4:3) windowed mode it was only partly possible, because in the game view is always a bigger stripe on the left and right side cut off (see image). This results to the point that several important controls are not reachable without turning the view.
    In the second image, the class 31 control panel is shown as one of the very few cabs that are playable...

By playing in the normal 16:9 mode the important controls for driving are useable. So the request is to implement presets of native "double height" resolutions (for windowed mode, so that the user can stretch the window over both screens) to get this done.

In this case i.e. 1920 x 2160 up to 3840 x 4320. I hope you can make this possible.

Best regards,
    Michael

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1