1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mouses

Discussion in 'Xbox Discussion' started by jacobfiremanz, Oct 10, 2020.

Tags:
?

Would you like the option of having a mouse in TSW on console

This poll will close on Jan 10, 2021 at 9:38 AM.
  1. Yes to mice

94.4%
  2. No to mice

5.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jacobfiremanz

jacobfiremanz Member

Why doesn't TSW support mouses. Other games on xbox support keyboard and mouse so why not TSW is it because it would make PC's a bit less favourable or could it be something else. I have wondered for practically all the time I've played TSW so I would like some theories and possible answers. I would also like some opinions if people would like the option to use a mouse.

2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I voted no to mices just in case there was ever the situation where a feature was added that is exclusive to mouse or designed in such a way that it was easier with a mouse at the expense of controller functionality.

3. jeremydunn8

jeremydunn8 Active Member

That situation already exists, it’s called owning a PC. I would like to see this support, I probably wouldn’t use it much, but there are some places where I need extra precision like the setup screens on some trains. Hopefully this would also give us external zoom, but I mostly want that for screenshots, which could be solved by a proper photo mode like what’s in Forza.

• Like Like x 2