PlayStation Msb All In Order Trophy Not Unlocking

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Willowrpe, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Willowrpe

Willowrpe Well-Known Member

Has anyone else had problems unlocking this trophy for the Main-Spessart Bahn route? Its just complete all the scenarios which I have done several times, once originally then on a different driver and then on another Playstation on a older save with non of the scenarios done?

On a positive note I got the m7 change at Jamaica trophy before I had hit 700 miles and it did not unlock (was at around 712) but I thought I would start a new service and it unlocked

I am at the point now where I may just clean up the low hanging fruit of trophies and move on to TSW2 which I have played a bit on PS because I doubt many of the glitches will be fixed in TSW1 now

I think DTG need to look carefully at what trophies / achievements they add in future to reduce or stop issues keep happening in future

2. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

My experience with trophies in TSW2020: terribly inconsistent

Trophies in TSW2: flawless and unlock perfectly (for me, anyhow)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Willowrpe

I suspect this is why they moved to TSW2 as it was likely easier to fix the issues but needed a bit of a redesign to fix stuff and TSW1 is simply too fiddly to fix!

4. Willowrpe

well I finished the dlc scenarios for this route and still no trophy I dont think I am going to keep trying for it as it will never be fixed will just mop up as many other trophies and just move fully to TSW2

5. Willowrpe

well I managed to get the trophy now, offline and spending an hour on the results screen tried it before and it did not work but did this time so glad to have got this trophy now!