Msb Review, Some Different Screenshots.

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by ProfCreeptonius, Mar 3, 2019.

1. ProfCreeptonius

ProfCreeptonius Well-Known Member

Hi there!

So I wanted to give a review of MSB.
    But then I thought, y'know, there is the saying One picture is one thousand words
    But then I thought, again, there is the calculation that a one minute video at 30 fps is 1800 pictures.
    But then I thought, one last time, there is the counting capabilitites that two videos are more than one.
    OKAY I have over-done it! I know! But here are my "reviews". Sorry DTG for stealing your music.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1asfcTV6KoODbadXyR6PU0d591CH0ead_/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wVvxtsctMNhatvJr_6J61jQkjOpN-lXv/view?usp=sharing

There you go. More then three and a half million words for one single review.

Cheers,
    Prof

PS: Used software:
    Train Sim World by our own DTG
    Blender by The Blender Foundation
    Nvidia game capture
    I did not use any VFX. The images seen in both clips can be recreated without any modifications to official content.

PPS: I may have re-used a couple clips. Sorry. It worked out and I wanted to salvage them from the low-resolution of the first video.

Px3S: I will soon upload the videos to YT and link the videos here, for convenience.

• Like Like x 3
  2. ProfCreeptonius

ProfCreeptonius Well-Known Member

The second video, because it is of higher resolution. If you want to watch the first (lower resolution), just click the link.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gascan

Gascan Active Member

Nice work Prof!

4. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

Love it, keep it coming!