PlayStation My Brain Hurts, But What If?.....

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by antony.henley, Aug 27, 2020.

1. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

So the above image was taken from the PS4 (via my phone) on the Bakerloo route. So we all know that Dovetail now removes in accessible track as certain wet wipes were moaning as they couldnt get to areas of the large industrial area on Oakville Sub.

So they have done the same here propped a barrier and then removed the track on the map...... But they missed a spot. Now this has got me thinking. What if its actually a part of a larger area of a route that they are Planning including the West Coast mainline and the London Underground. This kinda co incides with alot of the lagginging issues and drops in framerates around that area.
    They kinda did it with LIRR and the NEC. Yes I know people will say but its not on the road map, Yeah all fine and dandy thats correct. But supposing Dovetail hasnt released every thing in development to the Road Map (they are not legally obliged not to). Anyhow its this time of night my brain gets thinking a bit too hard. I mean c'mon we'll be more likely to get a GWE Route fully updated and expanded to Didcot or Oxford and the appropriate traction for that.

• Like Like x 4
  2. LiquidShadows

LiquidShadows Well-Known Member

Oh, that's an interesting and cool thought. Almost like an easter egg for us players of possible things to come. Hopefully your theory comes to fruition.

3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I’m open to it. Interesting theory.

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

The people who were misled into thinking the represented track was all accessible in OSD were not moaning wet wipes. They all had a valid point. The huge area was on the map and was shown on the live stream, where it was inferred that you could “go anywhere” in that area while it was on screen. That wasn’t the case, the route released with only a third of that area accessible, and a lot of people were quite rightly peeved. It was a low point in customer relations and has led directly to the more open and honest approach DTG have taken since.

Besides that, they shouldn’t be showing large areas you can’t access anyway as it confuses everybody.

• Like Like x 2
  5. antony.henley

Yes they were wet wipes, end off.

6. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Hello team. In the same way that calling those who enjoy the game "fanboys" is frowned upon, so is referring to those more critical as "wet wipes". It's antagonistic and is only like to result in a thread turning into an argument and then being locked.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 4
  7. johnpaulread07

johnpaulread07 New Member

well it did say on the roadmap that they will be expanding the bakerloo line, whatever that means.

8. TheTipsyRaccoon

TheTipsyRaccoon Well-Known Member

I can’t see them expanding it until London Underground expand the real one to be fair, but they are adding a bunch more timetabled services.

9. antony.henley

Yes they will be taking it from 201 services to 451.

Hentis

10. Scotrail156467

Scotrail156467 Well-Known Member

It's the timetable they are going to expand on

11. johnpaulread07

johnpaulread07 New Member

oh ok thanks

• Like Like x 1
  12. antony.henley

So this is the actual part of the line that has been shown on the Bakerloo map. Strangely enough it comes up from Acton Yard on the Great Western express route.....

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. eire007

eire007 Active Member

Doesn’t confuse me, all I know now is we now have a Bakerloo line closed off everywhere cause people got their knickers in a knott, we will get to a strange when you are confined just to the train to stop the whingers.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

Interesting. IMO if they could somehow combine the two, it would be really cool.

I still suspect that was the original plan with NEC and LIRR but they just couldn't make it work. Pure speculation obviously.

• Like Like x 1