PC Nahverkehr Dresden: Train Destination Displays Problems

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Task, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Task

Task Well-Known Member

Apart from the missing off world destinations I sadly was able to see a few more bigger issues with the destination displays on the trains from Nahverkehr Dresden.

BR 146.2
    • When I change the destination and confirm with "OK", the control and the outside destination displays get cleared. The destination isn't showing anymore. I can set the destination from the cabcar as a workaround. It applies without problems from there.
    BR 143
    • When I spawn into a service (for example RE50 Dresden - Leipzig 9:14) there is no destination on the BR 143.
    • I can't change the destination with the in cab control for it. The screen of the control also stays blank. Changing it from the cabcar works like with the BR 146.
    • The middle cars connected to a BR 143 don't have a destination on AI trains. Only the cabcar and the loco has it. This also happens on player trains when you don't set the destination manually from the cabcar (workaround). You can see it on the picture below. The cabcar has a destination, the middle car doesn't. 20210925195129_1.jpg

BR 442 (Talent 2)
    • Many AI Talents don't show a destination. Some do though. One example: I spawned at 6:05 at Coswig, there will be a RE 15 service at around 6::10 (planned for 6:06 so that's another problem with the timetable) that doesn't show the destination. 20210925195754_1.jpg 20210925191507_1.jpg
    • The destination (and service number) disappeared when loading a save game. I also wasn't able to set the destination manually anymore.

I'm on PC (Steam) and play in German if that is useful.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Task

Task Well-Known Member

Okay I now saw the problem with the missing destination on the middle cars with the BR 146 too. I'm pretty sure it worked on some consists / services though.

3. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

It's a real mess with the locos and cab cars. Loco doesn't always do train line power/destination and train lighting. Sometimes going to the other end and trying it there works but then the loco one gets stuck with a different destination.

• Like Like x 2
  4. thundergaming11

thundergaming11 Well-Known Member

With the 146.2 you have to select the DB version (or the other one). There's two, 146.2DB and 146.2. You then may need to turn off and on the train line power to activate the passenger lights. But yeh its a bit of a mess...