Navhverkehr Dresden (ice Dres-frank. 14:19)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by x-topher, Dec 21, 2021.

1. x-topher

x-topher New Member

Hello!
    I dont know if im not doing something right, but each time i come off the high speed line i get hit with a red, a red that never changes because just east of the station at Riesa there is what i assume is fright cars (static maybe?) but so far its either 1. So long its Off the spur and on the main causing a major backlog of trains im always like 5th in the queue. Or 2 its passed the red and the main is stopped. But not blocked, I dont know what to do!

2. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

Its a bug, I think its to do with a red light glitch. I will check later myself. There's a number of services on different routes that it affects. They are dealing with the glitch.
    A patch will released which fixes it.

Regards
    Hentis

3. x-topher

x-topher New Member

Thanks Hentis! I wasn't 100% if it had to do with the red light glitch, makes things a bit interesting during the run though.

Cheers!
    Chris

• Like Like x 1
  4. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

Hello friend, I advise you to consult the post "Information After Update 1.55 Playstation 4", you will be surprised.

5. antony.henley

Hi X-topher,

i have just run the following service
    Navhverkehr Dresden (ice Dres-frank. 14:19).
    I played this on the PS5 version of TSW 2. It was fine. I know the piece of line you are on about it goes into and out of a Yard about 3km's before Riesa. It was from what I could see a BR 185.5 on an intermdal service.
    What version did you play it on?

I am now going to try it using the PS4 version of TSW 2 on the PS5. I shall update the post on my findings.

Other guys, why don't you actively help instead of just sitting there typing "perhaps you should read this comment where I continually moan about stuff that doesn't work even though its being worked on"

R
    egards

Hentis

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. antony.henley

So the second run with the PS4 version on the PS5 failed as the game crashed to desktop 5.7kms away from riesa. (report sent to Sony).

regards

Hentis

7. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

The route dont work in playstation 4. So i think the problem is general, not the play 5 versiĆ³n.