Need Help Completing The 18:35 Service On Nec Freight

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Railfan1980, May 11, 2019.

1. Railfan1980

Railfan1980 New Member

Ok. In NEC freight services, I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. In F10-1 at 18:35 I complete what it tells me to do by going to the first location and stopping. Then another locomotive shows up. IF i hook up to that one it allows me to switch the tracks. If I don't I cannot switch the tracks. When I do hook up with the AI locomotive and go to the area it tells me to afterwards(because it will let me switch the tracks) I get the points and I even get the points when I hook up to the 5 cars it tells me to. After that though it tells me to wait and it does nothing. I waited at one point for nearly an hour for it to tell me to do something. It says nothing. Just sitting and "waiting for a moment". So, my question is am I doing something wrong or is there a bug? I'm playing this on the xbox one btw. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. BROCK

BROCK Active Member

Do not move, stay put until the locomotive passes you. You might have to switch the track for it to pass, not sure. Once it passes the track will turn colors then you can proceed with the scenario. If you connect to the AI locomotive you can't complete the scenario. Hope this helps, I had to figure it out the hard way.