PC Need More Hsr

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Amtrak131, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Amtrak131

Amtrak131 Active Member

Since GWE, we haven't had a single route that goes anywhere close to 125mph or higher and the lack of trains for it such as TGV, Acela, eurostar, ICE. We need more diverse rails with different challenges. Stop and go commuter gets boring after a while. Give us a experience of railroad. High Speed rails, sleeper trains. Something different and unique. I love this game and i want to see it grow and smash the other train sims

• Like Like x 1
  2. cActUsjUiCe

cActUsjUiCe Developer

It likely has to do with loading and unloading tiles (track, scenery) at a quick enough pace. Slower computers will notice pauses when traveling at high speeds.

3. Amtrak131

Amtrak131 Active Member

This is true but why do the ones with the hardware have to suffer. I believe Dovetails made it clear on their label what systems is recommended for this game. I definitely want a different experience with this game that has some much potential. HSR, Sleeper Trains, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  4. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

I am a little surprised they haven't done a night riviera pack for the GWE. I certainly want more variety, a TGV route would be great so would a sleepy West Country branch line with a small Prairie, a B set and some wagons. Hopefully we will have both extremes in the future.