1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nessie In Linear?

Discussion in 'Dovetail Games Euro Fishing' started by Derrick Miller, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Derrick Miller

Derrick Miller

Just wanted to post saying I am sure Nessie is not in the Loch anymore. I had the unfortunate experience of hooking her in St. Johns on 12 lb line! I know it was one of the boss cats, tbh, but it rolled at 90 yards out and was a big as a man! I never could get the cat turned, let alone gain any line on it. Don't know which one it was but...till next time...it's Nessie! Great fun. :)

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen
    Staff Member

Nessie went on holiday to St Johns this year, although I'm not sure how she would get there.

3. Derrick Miller

Derrick Miller

Honestly, I have never seen anything like the catfish you all have. They seem "eel like" where the catfish in the US more broad shouldered as they get to be "trophy" size. I really am loving the game and learning species new to me.

4. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen
    Staff Member

We're happy to hear that you are having a good time with it. :D

5. Derrick Miller

Derrick Miller

couldn't be happier, Stephen.

6. Derrick Miller

Derrick Miller

You know, I think I saw "Nessie" again. It was 2:16 in the morning about 30 yards off the bank at the top of the map. It looked like a big cat rolled twice, breaking the surface. Do they do that?

7. Derrick Miller

Derrick Miller

Look who I caught, DTG_Stephen. It's not the big cat I hooked the other day. She had a golden/yellowish tail. But, finally...a boss cat! Korda IQ-D 4, Tiger Nuts 20 MM. Korda IQ-D 4 Tiger Nuts 20MM.png

8. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen
    Staff Member

Great work Derrick!