New 377 Sounds On East Coastway + Scenario Planner

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by simon_fielding, Feb 24, 2022.

1. simon_fielding

simon_fielding Well-Known Member

Today I’m suggesting the new Class 377 sounds from London Commuter onto East Coastway. Currently, EC 377 has the old sounds compared to the realistic sounds on LC. Also in scenario planner, when you select the 377, it automatically chooses the old one from EC. It would also be nice to have the new PIS from LC onto EC (different font, shows all stops sliding on the side, etc)

• Like Like x 3
  2. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

Well to get it straight, i excpect this coming with the eastcoast way preservation update. Same for the gatwick express a.i out of brighton.

For me not adding those would be a giant disappointment. Same for the 377 version.

And by the way this isnt even stuff has to be discussed, should be standard to create the content, that it can be replaced in a "quick" way with an upgraded version.

My vision of tsw is beside of improving railroading, that it has the same "long" life and big community over the next years like ts.

While there will be improvements over the years, its important that upgraded features can be ported over in a efficient way.

Unfortunately dtg is a master in making a thing well, but not possible to improve without a enormous amount of after work.

Thats why im concerned that they wont even upgrade the gwe cl 66.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022