New Installation, Can't Access Anything Except The 2 Dlcs

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by troffeo#3130, Jul 17, 2022.

1. troffeo#3130

troffeo#3130 New Member

Hi all,
    Just i bought via steam the Train Simulator Classic. The version i bought is the Package of Train Simulator Classic and the Train Simulator: Long Island Rail Road: New York - Hicksville route Add-On.
    Also i bought another Add-On the Train Simulator: Frankfurt U-Bahn Route Add-On.
    So my problem is the follows:
    1. I can't access to the Academy section. It's totally blank without loco's, route's or anything.
    2. I can't access Free roam, or drive a train or anything except the content of 2 DLC's
    3. I don't know if i have any other issue because i don't taste the game because the 2 above issues.
    Also i reinstall twice the game and try to lance the game without any DLC, without any luck.
    At my installation folder don't appear on the routes folder the 050xxxx don't appears also in folder assets/dgt don't appear the academy.
    The issues still remaining.

My PC specs is:
    CPU: Intel i7 9700k
    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080
    Ram: 16GB

2. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

Everything is alright.

1. Go to the Academy, then again select "Academy" tab ("Tutorials" will fill up if DLC contains special tutorial scenarios, it is empty by default)
    2. You do not have any FreeRoam scenarios yet, feel free to create your own. Some DLC will have premade Freeroams and install them there.
    3. Of course you can only access the content you have bought yet, which should be Frankfurt U-Bahn (Standard), LIRR, Leipzig-Dresden, London-Birmingham and Tehachapi Pass (all Career).

You should see this when opening Academy:

11.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2022
  3. troffeo#3130

troffeo#3130 New Member

Hi,
    First of all many thanks for your answer!
    Unfortunatelly mine Academy section looks like the picture below.
    upload_2022-7-18_0-45-27.jpeg

Also if its help my version is on the second picture

upload_2022-7-18_0-45-56.jpeg

4. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I would do a verify of game files, to do this right click on Train Simulator then select properties then go to Local Files, then choose verify integrity of game files.

5. troffeo#3130

troffeo#3130 New Member

Also i have done that, plus i have done reinstall both the game and the DLC's without any luck.

6. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

A verification should not be necessary after the installation. Seems they forgot to ship the Academy?

Contact DTG support (top right corner of the page).

7. troffeo#3130

troffeo#3130 New Member

Yes that it's.
    The package of the Train Simulator Classic and the Train Simulator: Long Island Rail Road: New York - Hicksville route Add-On seems have "bug" or conflict with the Academy and other content of the main game.
    I have open ticket with the DTG support and I await their help.

Many thanks all!

8. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

Yeah good luck. As you have a pretty vanilla installation, they'll sort this out quickly.

• Like Like x 1