New Journeys, Is It Worth It.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Alex_m30x#7297, May 27, 2022.

1. Alex_m30x#7297

Alex_m30x#7297 Well-Known Member

Hello all, I was never really interested in the new journeys, but now it only 4.50, do you think is is worth it?
    Why/Why not?

2. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's alright - although really it's only useful for the new Koln timetable. Other than that there's nothing truly new but I wouldn't say it was a bad purchase at all.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. highland beastie

highland beastie Well-Known Member

If you enjoy German routes yes, as the new timetable for SKA adds so, with AI 101 services new S-bahn services and muc more, but if you don't like German routes the new stuff for SPG and BKL isn't very exciting just a new livery for each and a couple of scenarios.

4. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

As others have said if you enjoy SKA then the pack is really good value for money even at full price, a new timetable for Sbahn services and a relived new trainset for the route add and a couple of scenarios as well.

If Sand Patch is your thing then youre going to get a relivered new loco for the route added and a few scenarios, so not a great deal but for less than a fiver probably worth it.

Now if Bakerloo is your thing then you get a relivery for existing trainset on the route and a couple of extra scenarios and personally I dont think this is worth more than a couple of quid.

5. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

To be fair I see the pack as a scenario pack, which is something TSW really needs as 5 scenarios is never enough (of course, I have made a rant threads about scenario variety and quantity in the past so I won't repeat myself).

6. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

I own this for the Xbox Series X and in my walkthroughs, I find DB BR423 the most useful of the trio. SD40 CSX-S weak Dynamic brakes use the rear AC4400CW Dynamic brakes from Sand Patch down to Cumberland then walk back to SD40.

7. SonicScott91

SonicScott91 Well-Known Member

If it’s on sale, I’d highly recommend it!

It’s essentially a scenario pack with a few bits of existing, repurposed stock and a SKA timetable made by Joe, the timetable legend!

For £4.50, you can’t really go wrong.