New Route - South Western Railway(swr)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by muham.a.423, Nov 3, 2020.

1. muham.a.423

muham.a.423 Active Member

Hey Guys! I wanted to suggest this route because I absolutely love the trains on this route. They have an absolutely stunning display of blue, orange, and yellow. I will add some information below and would greatly appreciate what you have to say...

South Western Railway

Information:
    The southwestern railway runs 235 million passenger journeys a year. Covering regional and long-distance routes between London Waterloo and southwestern England, including Portsmouth, Bristol, and Exeter. It also includes Clapham Junction, the world’s busiest train station, in terms of trans traffic.

This route starts at London Waterloo and passes through Clapham Junction, Basingstoke, Guildford, and Southhampton Central. It also has a branch down to Portsmouth Harbor. It connects most of south-west England with only one railway. This could add some really good diversity since there are plenty of buildings, trees, and different things to look at that will not make the root too boring(Just like GWE).

[​IMG]
    Waterloo Station:
    train-platforms-in-london-waterloo-station-waterloo-london-borough-KE6P85.jpg

Class 458 and similar trains:

This four-carriage train runs services between London Waterloo and Guildford/Woking, which are also referred to as suburban areas.

[​IMG]

Brand New “Arterio”:

This train has a very beautiful livery. This new addition to the fleet will transform suburban routes. It is a more modernized and more reliable class which will be used in the London Waterloo - Reading/Woking/Guildford routes. This new train will change the way people travel in south-west England.

[​IMG]

Why I want this route to be added:

I would like the South Western Railway to be added to TSW 2. Specifically, the London Waterloo to Woking/Guildford/Basingstoke route. This would also include Clapham Junction aka the busiest train station in the world in terms of trans traffic. When I used to live in the UK, this train really held lots of memories for me and I would love it if it could be added. Also, DTG would not have a hard time getting licensing permissions since this route is already available in TS. If you want to see it, kindly leave a like so DTG can see this...

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Articuno

Articuno Well-Known Member

I like the route, although if they did a SWR route I would like to see part of their network they haven't done before in TS Classic, like somewhere on the west of england main line maybe between Exeter St Davids and salisbury or Yeovil Junction/Pen Mill.

Also just to point out the licensing permission for the route isn't the problem, its the liveries for the trains, and they haven't done South Western Railway liveries in TS classic, they did South West Trains liveries.

3. willyh79ez

willyh79ez New Member

Im American and British trains excite me, i see them doing this route in the future

• Like Like x 1