New Scenario's For Freight Operations.

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by bschumacher#2597, Jun 22, 2021.

1. bschumacher#2597

bschumacher#2597 New Member

I would like to see the possibility of hump operations in a yard.. humping cars for sorting and train make up.
    Local road switcher scenario . A local runs out switching industries along Local route.

A coal unloading operation.

Car and or locomotive maintenance shops

2. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

I agree! However, please note that coal loading/unloading operations are already available in TSW2, most recently on the Clinchfield route, but also on the much older Tees Valley route and the very first TSW route, CSX.

I doubt that hump yard operations will ever be featured in official DLCs, but switching ops can be found in numerous routes. Check the Steam Guides section as well for strictly unofficial switching ops that involve spawning in on foot and hijacking an engine and cars.

On the other hand, maintenance shops are another unlikely part of TSW (as they are for TS as well). I think that a locomotive repair simulator called "Train Mechanic" may appear this year: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1452480/Train_Mechanic_Simulator_VR/ . [Warning: Notice: Requires the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset. See the VR Support section for more info.]