New Tsw 2020 Routes

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by nwp1, Aug 12, 2019.

1. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

Why are Dovetail games using stand alone separately purchasable add-on for TSW19 in the new update? Is that fair on those who purchased these add-ons at £24.99 each. I certainly will not waste my hard earned money to buy any future routes issued and I am sure many of you will be doing the same.

This is an utterly stupid move by the game manufacturers and they should be issuing a refund for those who previously purchased these routes or offer some other incentive to owners.

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Cant see any bad in what they are doing. They have rebundled the game with newer routes. If you own all routes included thats fine. If not you can complete your collection at a reduced price. And we dont know what the price for the new bundle will be.

About the refund thing, i really dont get that if im honest. You buy the DLC to the terms they are offered. If you decide the price they are calling is okay for you, you buy it. If not you skip the DLC or wait for a sale.
    Stuff gets on sale, rebundled and reduced in price all the time. Happens with Games and other stuff. Its not unique to TSW and DTG.

• Like Like x 2